Do you write poetry? Tell stories? Conduct interesting interviews? If so, send us your work. We are starting a new digital magazine and want to hear from you!
We focus on moments that embody change that help readers experience perspective-altering inspiration, with an emphasis on show over tell. Art, video, fiction, non-fiction, interviews, investigative reporting, fashion, design, book reviews and more - if it fits our focus, we’d love to see your work.
Submissions are free, and we offer honoraria of $50-200 for each piece selected to be published.
- We are interested in original, unpublished content.
- Submissions must include a bio and cover letter. This should include any major publications, shows or awards, and any associate or past correspondence with a guest or staff editor.
- Submissions without a bio and cover letter will not be reviewed. The bio and cover letter must be submitted through Submittable (ie in the same file with your submission, or as a second file within the same submission).
- We will consider 1 submission at a time. You must wait to hear back about your current submission before submitting a new one.
- We will accept up to 5 poems per submission. For other forms of writing (ie short story, interview, book review, etc) we will review one piece at a time. We will also consider longer work as a possible series. Please submit long pieces as a single entry.
- Simultaneous submissions to other publications are fine as long as we are notified immediately upon acceptance elsewhere. You will be required to withdraw the submission through Submittable.
- If selected, we retain exclusive print and digital rights to your published piece for 90 days after publishing. After 90 days, your story will remain on our website but rights will return to you (meaning after 90 days, you can publish it anywhere else you would like.)
- Submissions will be reviewed starting July 1. Expect at least 2 months for a decision.
If your question isn't answered here, please reach out to email@example.com. Thank you!